Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hawaii Noseriding Championships

Me and Kai getting ready for some noseriding battles at Queens




I had the Hawaii Noseriding Championships this weekend. The waves were really fun and all the boys showed up with their noseriders. This contest is all about getting the longest noseride possible. I just grab the wall to stall the noseride out as long as I can.



I ended up Winning three divisions. My KE Chronic Noserider Model works insane!!!!! The 18-29 Open Kai Sallas got second and Genki Kino third. I also won the performance longboard division and the Mini Tanker division. The big award was the overall Champion and ended up winning that too. What a day!! That Dice Wax really works!!
Me Bonga and Kai waikiki cruising. This contest is a lot of fun. All the boyz show up and stand on the nose!!!
This is the board I won for the Overall Champion. It's a Dick Brewer Triple Stringer. Chee hee!!! That's Juri holding the hand carved keawe wood trophy.
Super Stolked on winning that board!!
I got second to Kai in the "In The Pink" division. He ended up giving me this board for the Keegan/Kai Waikiki Trophy battle. Big ups Kai boy!!!!!! Mahalos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment